Monday, March 2, 2009

Time and Changes?

Where did the time all go?

My baby girl will be a year old in one month and 2 days. Hard to believe.

I have almost been married for 2 years. I still can't fathom the wonders that brought Brian into my life.

I had to move back into my dad's house. Money is rare and it needs to be used paying those pesky things call bills and student loans.

I hate retail ... well, I don't hate it, I'm just tired of working in it. I want the job I went to school for. I want my education to mean something. I want to know that all the money I spent and am still paying back was good for something.

I want to speed up time and change things. I know I am not what I want to be yet and that there are still more options, but with the economy the way it is and the job market I don't see that change clearly in front of me any more.

The path laid out in front of me is now getting smaller and there are more things standing in my way.

I will plow through. I will find a way. I will make the change.

Because...

It is necessary.
It is possible.
It is a chance that is there to be taken.
It is destiny.
It is life and I am living it.

It only takes time, but the changes will come.

1 comment:

Samantha Jo said...

I believe in you 110%, Jess. You've always been one of the strongest people I've ever been blessed to have as a friend :)