Saturday, November 29, 2008

Husband Tag

*What is your husband’s name: Brian

*How long have you been married? 1 year and 5 months

*How long did you date? umm...about 2 1/2 years exclusively, almost 1/2 a year not exclusively and we were engaged for one of those years. We were also friends before we started dating.

*How old is he? 26

*Who eats more sweets? It depends on the day. Sometimes he pigs out and other times I do.

*Who said I love you first? I'm not sure. I may have, but I wanna say it was Brian.

*Who can sing best? Me!!!

*Who is smarter? probably Brian, but it also depends on the topic. I know more about certain things and he knows more about other things.

*Who does laundry? I do.

*Who pays bills? I let Brian handle all of that but the money to pay them comes from both of our paychecks.

*Who sleeps on the right side? If you are looking at the bed it is usually me, but only because that side is closer to the baby's room. If we moved the bed to the otherside of the room then I would end up on the left side.

*Who mows the lawn? When we lived in Sheboygan I always did it.

*Who cooks dinner? We both cook.

*Who drives? I tend to make Brian do most of the driving.

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? That depends on what we did wrong. Brian can't stand to have me mad at him, we are both stubborn, but I usually give in and make things better weather I am at fault or not because I love him too much to hold a grudge.

*Who kissed who first? I kissed him first since he was new at it.

*Who asked who out first? Neither of us ever really asked the other out, like on a date, until after we were a couple and then it didn't matter, but It would probably have been me since Brian has never asked anyone out in his entire life.

*Who wears the pants? I dont know. Again that would depend on the situation, but I will say probably him.

I am tagging whoever is reading this that wants to do this.

No comments: